Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gumi Song List

Number of songs : 35

# Producer
44 Minutes at 4164

A Producer
A Born Coward164
AI164
Aoha SusumeYM

B Producer
Bird Love SongDECO*27
Blue Skyline40mP

C Producer
Campanellasasakure.UK
CLAP HIP CHERRYJunky
COSMiCAkz (livetune)
Coward MontblancDECO*27
Cutoff Line40mP

D Producer
Dear MamaYM
Dream Map40mP

E Producer
EAT MEOSTER project (Futanari-P)
Eyesight Test40mP

F Producer
For my soulJunky

I Producer
I Want to Meet YouDios (Signal-P)
inori164

M Producer
Mathematics GirlOSTER project (Futanari-P)
Megu Megu☆Fire Endless Nightsamfree
Mind ExchangeYM
Mosaic RollDECO*27

N Producer
NARAKApapiyon (Chouchou-P), 164
NO STARS164

O Producer
Our 16bit Warssasakure.UK

P Producer
Pedal HeartDECO*27
Psychologic164

S Producer
Seeds of Promise40mP
Sekai wa Boku o Chuushin ni MawareYM
Someone Passing164
Sunny Cherry Blossom40mP

T Producer
Ten-FacedYM
The Last Revolvermothy (Akuno-P)
Tokotoko164
Tropical SummerDios (Signal-P)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, obviously I haven't started to cover YM's songs yet but I'll get to that once I get some things sorted out.

      Delete