Sunday, July 31, 2011

Miriam - Secret Space

Secret Space

[Lyrics] - Puffihn
[Composer] - Puffihn
[Arrangement] - Puffihn
[Upload date] - 13/5/2010

Puffihn's 5th song breaks her official art pictures. The pictures in this video is drawn by her sister, Roiahku on Deviantart.


YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rw6mJZ_RS0

Lyrics

Follow, follow me
I will take you far away
away we go then
now hurry, hurry

Quiet, quietly
don't want anyone to hear us fly away, now
and hurry, hurry

Follow, follow me
I will take you far away
away we go then
now hurry, hurry

Quiet, quietly now
don't open up your eyes just yet
follow me and hurry, hurry

Watching stars, I like pretending we're up there too
flying faster and faster in a violent rush
and the planets blur in the rainbow river

We're lifting off
leave all that clutter and dust behind
'cause out in my space
there is no time and no place for worry
when we are spinning round and round
'til we come falling back to Earth

Follow, follow me
I will take you far away
away we go then
now hurry, hurry

Quiet, quietly
don't want anyone to hear us fly away, now
and hurry, hurry

Follow, follow me
I will take you far away
away we go then
now hurry, hurry

Quiet, quietly now
don't open up your eyes just yet
follow me and hurry, hurry

Follow, follow me
I will take you far away
away we go then
now hurry, hurry

Quiet, quietly
don't want anyone to hear us fly away, now
and hurry, hurry

Follow, follow me
I will take you far away
away we go then
now hurry, hurry

Quiet, quietly now
don't open up your eyes just yet
follow me and hurry, hurry

No comments:

Post a Comment