Friday, September 9, 2011

Miriam - Only a Dream

Only a Dream

[Lyrics] - Puffihn
[Composer] - Puffihn
[Arrangement] - Puffihn
[Upload date] - 14/1/2011

And back to Miriam after Lola! The picture in the video is drawn by Puffihn herself using Microsoft Paint since her sister is busy during that time.


YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaLw2ggJFPY

Lyrics

Night after night
I lay awake shaking
at the shadows under my bed

Biting
my nails to bite away my regrets
But they always grow back

Weighed down by my rumination
I sink down deep
My eyes grow heavy,
finally go to sleep

From the muddiness behind my eyelids a garden grows
My fear wash away, my pathway ahead glows

If I could live like I dream,
I would love every moment
Leaves seem to me forever green,
since time moves when I’m ready only
I’m not afraid if I fall,
it’s like snowflakes and raindrops
And darkness is glittering with stars
I could dive right into the sun, ‘cause after all

It’s only a dream

Let this nightmare turn to light
And from the muddiness behind my eyelids a garden grows
My fear wash away, my pathway ahead glows

If I could live like I dream,
I would love every moment
Leaves seem to me forever green,
since time moves when I’m ready only
I’m not afraid if I fall,
it’s like snowflakes and raindrops
And darkness is glittering with stars
I could dive right into the sun, ‘cause after all

It’s only a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment