Friday, September 9, 2011

Miriam - Sunset

Sunset

[Lyrics] - Puffihn
[Composer] - Puffihn
[Arrangement] - Puffihn
[Upload date] - 14/6/2011

Quite a sad and simple song this one. Ain't nothing wrong with that though!


Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0DBqFvJm6s

Lyrics

Whispered another prayer for my love
On the day of my sunset
That thought my eyes darken with the skies
They’ll shine in his dreams

They’ll shine in his dreams

Tides of evening, lies of hearts
Drown my sorrows in promises
So if tears are shed over my bed
I’ll smile in memory

I’ll smile in memory

Here it comes, the silent storm
Rolling on and on, swallowing dawn
Clouds whirl into seas of wonder
Like a blue day falls away

Blue day falls away

Whispered another prayer for my love
(I’ll shine in his dreams)
Now tears are shed over my head
(I’ll smile in his dreams)

No comments:

Post a Comment